JAE – 2 Types of nano SIM card Connectors Achieving Industry's Lowest-in-class Height and Smallest-in-class Dimensions Push-eject Tray Type "SF70 Series" and Push-push Type "SF72 Series" Has Been Developed
To meet these demands, JAE has developed the SF70 Series and the SF72 Series nano SIM card connectors with the industry’s lowest-in-class height and smallest-in-class dimensions.
The SF70 Series is a tray type connector with a push-eject structure that enables insertion of the SIM card by placing the card on a tray and inserting the whole tray. Along with the slimming of devices, SIM card connectors are now more often installed on the rear side of the smartphone, and the tray can be produced by the customers to fit the design of the smartphone. Also, it achieves a high level of drop impact resistance with an original tray lock structure that holds the SIM card in place without falling out when the phone falls down.
The SF72 Series is a push-push type connector suitable for use when the SIM card is installed inside of the device and it features a good operability with a design that has an enlarged card eject length.
Both the SF70 and the SF72 Series achieve the industry’s lowest-in-class height 1.25mm and the smallest-in-class dimensions 196.8mm2 (SF70 Series) and 160.7mm2 (SF72 Series), and can be selected according to the needs of the customers.
- Realizes the industry’s lowest-in-class height and smallest-in-class dimensions as a tray type. 1.25mm height, 13.3mm width, and 14.8mm depth
- Achieves a high level of drop impact resistance with an original tray lock structure
- Structure that enables visual check of terminal area after SMT mounting
- With tray mis-insertion measure and card detection switch (normal open)
- [Features in Common for SF70 Series and SF72 Series]
- Enhanced grounding performance with balanced multiple hold-down points for EMI countermeasure.
- Pb-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Supports automated mounting with embossed tape.
For various hand-held communication devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, and tablet PC.
- (In common for both series)
- No. of Contacts : 6 pos.
- Rated Current : 0.5A/ terminal
- Rated Voltage : 10 V/ terminal
- Contact Resistance : 100m ohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : AC500V r.m.s. for 1 minute max.
- Operating Temperatur : -25 Deg. C + 85 Deg. C
- Durability : 5,000 times max.