Intersil – ISL28005 Micropower Rail-to-Rail Input Current Sense Amplifier with Voltage Output
The ISL28005 is a micropower, uni-directional high-side and low-side current sense amplifier featuring a proprietary rail-to-rail input current sensing amplifier. The ISL28005 is ideal for high-side current sense applications where the sense voltage is usually much higher than the amplifier supply voltage.
The device can be used to sense voltages as high as 28V when operating from a supply voltage as low as 2.7V. The micropower ISL28005 consumes only 50µA of supply current when operating from a 2.7V to 28V supply.
The ISL28005 features a common-mode input voltage range from 0V to 28V. The proprietary architecture extends the input voltage sensing range down to 0V, making it an excellent choice for low-side ground sensing applications. The benefit of this architecture is that a high degree of total output accuracy is maintained over the entire 0V to 28V common mode input voltage range.
The ISL28005 is available in fixed (100V/V, 50V/V and 20V/V) gains in the space saving 5 Ld SOT-23 package. The parts operate over the extended temperature range from -40°C to +125°C.
- Low Power Consumption: 50µA
- Supply Range: 2.7V to 28V
- Wide Common Mode Input: 0V to 28V
- Fixed Gain Versions: ISL28005-100: 100V/V, ISL28005-50: 50V/V, ISL28005-20: 20V/V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Package: 5 Ld SOT-23
- Power Management/Monitors
- Power Distribution and Safety
- DC/DC, AC/DC Converters
- Battery Management/Charging
- Automotive Power Distribution
- The ISL28006 is a higher performance micropower, uni-directional high-side and low-side current sense amplifier featuring a proprietary rail-to-rail input current sensing amplifier.