Intersil – ISL85410/15/18
Intersil’s ISL85410/15/18 switching regulators are designed to support a wide range of input and output voltages to address multiple voltage rail requirements within complex systems. The pin-compatible devices integrate both high-side and low-side FETs, eliminating the need for an inefficient low-side diode, resulting in reduced board space and BOM cost and improved efficiency in a variety of industrial and medical applications.
The ISL85410, ISL85415 and ISL85418 sync buck regulators are pin-to-pin compatible, providing system designers with a versatile down-converting solution that can be used to support a wide input voltage range from 3V to 36V with 500mA to 1A options. Designers can easily reuse a single proven, reliable layout for different power levels allowing for enhanced flexibility, reduced design time and decreased time to market.
- Wide input voltage range (3V to 36V) with 500mA to 1A options
- Output voltage range from 0.6V to 95% of VIN
- Fully integrated control and synchronous regulators
- Internal or external compensation
- High efficiency synchronous buck operation
- Unmatched light load efficiency
- Internal fixed (500kHz) or adjustable switching frequency from 300kHz to 2MHz
- Available in 12-pin 4mm x 3mm Pb-free package
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed Power supplies
- Cloud Infrastructure