Intersil – ISL54222A High-Speed USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Multiplexer
The 4.4Ω switches can swing rail-to-rail and were specifically designed to pass USB full speed data signals that range from 0V to 3.3V and USB high-speed data signals that range from 0V to 400mV with a single supply as low as 1.8V. They have high bandwidth and low capacitance to pass USB high speed data signals with minimal distortion.
The digital logic inputs are 1.8V logic compatible when operated with a 1.8V to 3.3V supply. The ISL54222A has an output enable pin to open all the switches and put the part in a low power state.
The ISL54222A is available in 10 Ld 1.8mmx1.4mm µTQFN, 10 Ld 2.1mmx1.6mm µTQFN, 10 Ld TDFN and 10 Ld MSOP packages. It operates over a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- High-Speed (480Mbps) and Full-Speed (12Mbps) Signaling Capability per USB 2.0
- 1.8V Logic Compatible
- Low Power All Off State
- Power OFF Protection
- D-/D+ Pins Overvoltage Tolerant to 5.5V
- -3dB Frequency: 780MHz
- Low ON Capacitance @ 240MHz: 4.2pF
- Low ON-Resistance @ VDD = 3V: 4.4Ω
- Low ON-Resistance @ VDD = 1.8V: 5.7Ω
- Single Supply Operation (VDD): 1.8V to 3.3V
- Available in µTQFN, TDFN, MSOP Packages o Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Short Circuit and Overvoltage Requirements Without Additional External Components o HBM ESD Performance I/O to GND: >12kV
- MP3 and other Personal Media Players
- Cellular/Mobile Phones o PDA’s
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- USB Switching