Infineon’s 24GHz Radar Development Kit
The kit is based on the Infineon AURIX™ and MMIC BGT24A families.
- 24GHz range Doppler radar system for blind spot detection
- TC264DA microcontroller for sampling and signal processing of the analog signals on board
- BGT24ATR12 24GHz radar IC
- Range measurement
- Speed measurement relative to car
- Angle of arrival measurement
- RCS measurement
- 20 measurememts / second update rate
- Outputs via 100 Mbit/s ethernet or CAN
- Target list with up to 32 targets or sampled raw data
- System form factor close to production: 140 x 80 x 15 mm including Tx and Rx antennas
- Kickstarts your 24GHz radar design
The Automotive 24GHz Radar Kit can be ordered in our webshop Rutronik24 as ASSP1729.