Infineon – EiceDRIVER™ X3 Compact (1ED31xx) with reinforced isolation
This release of the X3 Compact (1ED31xx) family adds reinforced isolation according to VDE 0884-11 products to the portfolio. These products complement the existing compact & easy to design-in isolated gate driver family including Miller clamp or separate outputs option.
The gate driver family provides typical peak output currents of up to 14 A, excellent propagation delays and matching. The active Miller clamp function is highly recommended for SiC MOSFETs and IGBT7 at 0 V turn-off. This avoids parasitic turnons and improves the application safety.
– Reinforced isolation according to VDE 0884-11
– For IGBTs (incl. IGBT7), SiC and Si MOSFETs
– 14 A typical output current, 7 ns propagation delay matching
– 90 ns propagation delay with 30 ns input filter
– 40 V absolute maximum output supply voltage –
– Separate source and sink outputs or Miller clamp
– VDE 0884-11 with VIORM = 1767 V (peak, reinforced) and UL 1577 (pending) VISO = 6 kV (rms) for 1 s, 5.7 kV (rms) for 1 min
– Integrated filters reduce the need for external filters
– Tight IC-to-IC turn on propagation delay matching (7 ns max.) improves application robustness & improves system efficiency
– Suitable for operation in fast switching applications
– Superior application safety based on VDE 0884-11 and UL 1577
– Integrated filters reduce the need for external filters & therefore optimize the customer’s bill-of-materials.
– The Miller clamp option in combination with SiC MOSFETs or IGBT7 avoid harmful parasitic turn-ons and enable superior application safety
– Industrial motor drives (compact, standard, premium, servo drives)
– Solar inverters
– UPS systems
– EV charging
– Energy storage systems
|Rutronik Number||Part number||OPN||SP-Number||Package|