Infineon – CIPOS™ Nano IM111-X3Q1B (250 V) & -X6Q1B (600 V)
CIPOS™ Nano Full-bridge inverter modules in 12×10 mm QFN package are designed using Infineon’s 600 V/0.28 Ω RDSon CoolMOS™ (X6) and 250 V/0.063 Ω RDS(on) OptiMOS™ (X3) to maximize the single-phase motor drive efficiency. One Full-bridge IPM can replace two half-bridge to increase integration and reduce board space. In addition, NTC thermistor is built-in for the first time to provide real-time thermal feedback for higher system protection and reliability. This advanced IPM comes in a very compact and fully isolated surface mount package. With an integrated high precision temperature monitor, over-current protection feature, and under-voltage lockout function, it delivers high system level protection and fail-safe operation. CIPOS™ Nano IM111-X3(X6)Q1B offer highest power density while optimizing dv/dt for best possible EMI performance.
– An integrated thermal sensor (NTC) provides an additional level of protection to the system to improve reliability
– The module family also features overcurrent protection, fault re-porting and enable/shutdown functions.
– Low 600 V/0.28 Ω RDS(on) CoolMOS™ (X6) and 250 V/0.063 Ω RDS(on) OptiMOS™ (X3)
– Shoot through protection
– Matched propagation delay for all channels
– Optimized dv/dt for high efficiency and low EMI
– Advanced input filter
– 3.3 V input logic compatible
– Ideal for motor power range from 80 – 200 W
– Higher integration and lower system cost compared to half-bridge IPMs.
– Utilizing Infineon’s ultra-low Rds(on) power MOSFET technologies of CoolMOS™ at 600 V and OptiMOS™ at 250 V greatly improves system efficiency and offers benefits to customers who have higher ambient temperature operating conditions.
– Integrated gate drivers and bootstrap
– Ultra-compact 12×10 mm QFN package. The family has been devel-oped in both 600 V and 250 V ratings using the same package and footprint, which provides ease-of-use to customers who develop appliances for both US and EU markets.
– With tailored closer Vs node design, the IM111 family offers lower EMI and easier PCB layout.
– Improved efficiency of the motor drive
– Lower EMI compared to competitor
– Full-bridge inverter with high integration
– Pumps & fans
– Hair dryer
Product overview incl. data sheet link
|Rutronik Order Code
|Infineon Product Name