Infineon – 3-Level 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET Module
The F3L11MR12W2M1_B65 is the new 11 mΩ 3-level module with CoolSiC™ MOS-FET, NTC and PressFIT Contact Technology. It extends the EasyPACK™ 2B family with a 3-level Active Neutral Point Clamped (ANPC) topology.
The EasyPACK™ 2B module F3L11MR12W2M1_B65 offers full 1500 Vdc capability with 1200 V switches at a maximum efficiency of 99.2%, high current density as well as best in class switching and conduction losses.
Customers see an advantage to using silicon carbide as opposed to other solutions such as SiC 5-level topologies: the reduced number of switches used in the SiC 3-level topology leads to a reduced risk of field failures.
In addition, thanks to the high efficiency device, customers can reduce their cooling ef-fort and thus the overall system cost, in particular in solar energy systems and energy storage applications.
– Full 1500 Vdc capability (with 1200 V switches)
– High current density
– Best in class switching and conduction losses
– Low inductive design
– Integrated NTC temperature sensor
– PressFIT contact technology
– RoHS-compliant modules
– Highest efficiency for reduced cooling effort
– Higher frequency operation
– Increased power density
– Optimized customer’s development cycle time and cost
– Solutions for solar energy systems
– Energy Storage
Application diagram: Solar-String-Inverter
Product overview incl. data sheet linkProduct Shop