CEP M2M Terminal HT910-G
The penta band HSPA+ terminal for global markets and high bandwidth applications
The HT910 G is a self-contained terminal featuring the latest technology from Telit.
As a penta-band UMTS and quad-band GSM terminal operating in all defined GSM and UMTS frequency bands, it can be deployed on a worldwide basis. By supporting up to 21 Mbps in the downlink, it provides investment protection for applications for which bandwidth requirements will increase in the future.
HT910 G is targeted towards System Integrators developing M2M applications that require access to 3G networks not only for high-speed connections, but that also require 3G to future-proof their applications or have additional data carrier options in order to improve the reliability of their applications. Therefore, both interfaces RS232 for standard industry applications as well as USB 2.0 for high-speed connections are supported.
Additionally, the HT910 E is one of very few terminals on the market which offers programming capabilities using the Python scripting language, thus giving System Integrators an additional layer of flexibility.
- Deploy your solution in all markets, including the Americas.
- Long-term protection of your investments by having the ability to scale up the data rate of your applications.
- Use RS232 or USB 2.0 interface depending on your application‘s needs.
- Quad band GSM & penta band HSPA+ terminal
- Telit AT command set
- HSPA: DL 21 Mbit/s; UL: 5.7 Mbit/s
- RS232 interface
- USB 2.0
- 1 analogue input
- High-bandwidth digital signage
- Remote video surveillance with event-based alarming
- Bulk data transmission (e.g. traffic statistics)