The F2M01SXA is a serial port plug based on Free2move’s powerful +18.4 dBm F2M03GXA Bluetooth module, which can be connected to applications that currently use cables for serial communication. With its small size of 60 x 36 x 17 mm, long range up to 500 m, high voltage range of 5,0 – 30V and reliable data transmission, the F2M01SXA is the obvious choice for the most demanding wireless applications.
No external drivers are needed, and pairing to another Bluetooth® device is as easy as pressing a button. The device uses a fault detection system indication if an invalid RS232 device is attached to the plug. A user-friendly Windows application is available for configuration to suit your requirements. The F2M01SXA is fully CE and FCC certified.
- Provides transparent RS-232 serial cable replacement.
- No need for external drivers.
- Power is supplied via the D-SUB or mini-USB connector.
- Supports the following Bluetooth® profiles: SPP, DUN, GAP, HCI.
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Range up to 300 m (line of sight).
- Configurable serial settings.
- Easy to use Configuration software available.
- Small size 36x17x60 (WxHxL) mm.
- High supply voltage range 5-30V DC.
- Simple pairing with onboard button.
- Led indications for power, data and status monitoring.
- Additional RS-232 lines for enhanced signaling.
- Serial printers
- Heavy machinery
- Industrial robots