Diodes – Light Load Improved 5/4A Synch DC/DC Buck Converter
The AP65500 AP65400 are 340kHz switching frequency external compensated synchronous DC/DC buck converters. Integrated low RDS(ON) high and low side MOSFETs. The devices enable continued load current of up to 5/4A with efficiency as high as 96%.
The AP65500 and AP65400 implement an automatic custom light load efficiency improvement algorithm. The AP65500 and AP65400 simplify board layout and reduces space requirements with high level of integration and minimal need for external components, making it ideal for distributed power architectures.
Both are available in a standard Green SO-8EP package that is RoHS compliant.
The Diodes Advantage:
Synchronous DCDC Buck converter with continued load current of 5A (4A) and peak of 7A
- Increases efficiency in light load condition
- Standard industry pinout
- Over Current Protection with hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Improves robustness of circuit and prevents pre-mature failure
Standard SO-8EP package
- Identical pinout for 2-5A devices for easy change to adjust for customer requirements
- Game Consoles
- TV and Monitors
- Set-top Box
- Network Systems
- Distributed Power Systems
- Home Audio
- Consumer Electronics