Advantech EWM-W150H01E – cost effective 802.11b/g/n USB signal half-size Mini PCIe card
The EWM-W150H01E USB half size Mini-Card wireless module is a highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) solution to let users enjoy the digital content through the latest wireless technology without using the extra cables and cords. It enables a high performance, cost effective, low power, compact solution that easily fits onto one side of a USB half size Mini-Card.
Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard, the EWM-W150H uses Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), BPSK, QPSK, CCK and QAM baseband modulation technologies.
A high level of integration and full implementation of the power management functions specified in the IEEE 802.11 standard minimize system power requirements by using EWM-W150H.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz) standard
- USB signal with half-size Mini PCIe Card Interface
- 1Tx / 1Rx , Up to 150 Mbps data rate
- Operating temperature: 0 to +70° C
- Supports Win XP/ VISTA/ 7, Win CE5.0/6.0, Linu
- Main Chipset: Ralink RT539
- Tx/Rx: 1Tx/1Rx
- Standard Conformance: 802.11b/g/n
- Form Factor: USB signal with Half-size Mini PCIe card
- Interface: PCI Express mini-card rev. 1.2
- Operation Voltage: DC 3.3V +/-5%
- Power Consumption Continue Tx: 384.5 mA (HT40)
- Power Consumption Continue Rx: 262.4 mA (HT40)
- Security: WEP 64/128-bit, WPA, WPA2
- OS Supported: Win XP/VISTA/7, Win CE5.0/6.0, Linux
- Temperature Ranges: 0 to +70° C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.65 x 29.85 x 3.25 mm