Vishay – New IWAS-4832FE-50 Wireless Charging Receiving Coil
- Rated current of 2 A enables 10 W of charge at 5 V
- Provides an alternative to Ferrite-based solutions – which can saturate in the presence of a strong magnetic field.
Offering a durable construction and high permeability shielding, the Vishay Dale IWAS-4832FE-50 provides high efficiency greater than 70 % for wireless charging up to 10 W for portable electronics. The device’s high-saturation powdered iron is not affected by permanent locating magnets, and the wireless receiving coil blocks charging flux from sensitive components or batteries. As an alternative to Ferrite-based solutions – which can saturate in the presence of a strong magnetic field – the IWAS-4832FE-50 offers a magnetic saturation of < 50 % at 4000 gauss.
Key Device Specifications:
- Efficiency > 70 %
- 50 % magnetic saturation at 4000 gauss
- 15 μH inductance at 200 kHz
- ± 5 % inductance tolerance
- DCR of 255 mΩ at + 25 ºC. Q of 60 minimum at 200 kHz
- 2 A rated current
- 50 mm lead length
- 10 mm tinned length
- Powdered iron based
- Not affected by permanent locating magnets
- Durable construction
- High permeability shielding
- Provides high efficiency greater than 70 % for wireless charging up to 10 W
- Blocks charging flux from sensitive components or batteries
- Magnetic saturation of < 50 % at 4000 gauss
- RoHS compliant.
- Wireless charging for portable electronics, including tablets, notebook computers, and handheld medical equipment