Vishay Intertechnology – 196 HVC ENYCAP Hybrid ENergY Storage Capacitors Save Space With High Energy Density and Low Profiles
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) introduces the new Vishay BCcomponents 196 HVC ENYCAP series of hybrid ENergY storage capacitors, designed to provide exceptional flexibility and enhanced charge and discharge performance for energy harvesting and power line backup applications.
- Offers the best energy / volume rating in the industry
- Available with a wide variety of layouts, capacitance values, and voltage ratings
- Low 2.5 mm profiles
- High energy density of 13 Ws/g
- Available with up to six cells
- Capacitance values to 90 F
- Offered in stacked through-hole, surfacemount flat, and lay flat configurations
featuring pins, tabs, and connectors
- Wide voltage range from 1.4 V up to 8.4 V
- Useful life of 1000 hours at +85 °C
- Energy harvesting and power line backup applications in embedded computers, servers, data storage systems, professional remote controls, real-time clocks, emergency lighting, gaming and vending machines, and network equipment.
The Vishay BCcomponents 196 HVC ENYCAP series combines its industry-high energy density of 13 Ws/g with capacitance values to 90 F, a wide voltage range of 1.4 V to 8.4 V, and a variety of configurations. With their superior specifications, the devices are well suited for a wide range of applications.
Samples and production quantities of the 196 HVC ENYCAP series are available now,with lead times up to 14 weeks for larger quantities.