Telit launches smallest cellular M2M module – Telit´s GE866-QUAD
The GE866-QUAD is the smallest generation in Telit’s 2G module portfolio. With its ultra-compact 15 x 19 mm LGA footprint, it is designed for those m2m applications requiring miniature foot print. It is a quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM | GPRS communication product based on the market’ latest 2G core which allows integrators to plan on availability for even the longest lifecycle applications, highly recommended for new designs specified for 2G coverage worldwide.
- Easy and low cost to integrate in small application sizes because of ultra-compact and robust LGA package
- Ideal solution for applications in wearable technology products, security alarm systems, automated meter reading and Point-of-Sales (POS) terminals.
- Easy to use in mass-production automated manufacturing
- Fully voice capable with analog and digital audio interfaces
- Battery friendly operates on 1.8 V GPIOs
- System in a Package (SiP) platform for complete m2m solutions with embedded Python Script Interpreter.
- Over-the-Air firmware update through Premium FOTA Management.
- Miniature size 15 x 19 x 2.2 mm
- Conforming plastic (molded) encased LGA package
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- GPRS class 10
- 3GPP Release 4 compliant
- Supply voltage 3.1 – 4.5
- Low power consumption
- 2 UARTs
- 1.8 V / 3 V SIM interface
- 1.8 V I/O
- Embedded DTMF decoder
- Built-in PYTHON script interpreter
Size-sensitive and cost-sensitive applications
Automated meter reading
Battery-powered & wearable devices
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of m2mAIR value-added services and connectivity you can use to enhance your application and boost your competitive advantage.