TCM515 – EnOcean wireless transceiver module
The TCM515 is a wireless transceiver module for gateways, actuators and controllers for systems communication based on the Sub GHz EnOcean radio standard.
Compared to the TCM300 generation, the module has reduced power consumption, is smaller and also provides a higher processor performance. Security processing is fully integrated.
Via the host PCB connected to an external antenna, the TCM515 receives radio telegrams. These telegrams are filtered, decrypted and authenticated by the module before getting forwarded to an externally connected host processor or host PC via a serial interface (UART).
The serial interface operates according to EnOcean ESP3 standard with the option to use higher interface speeds (TURBO mode) to reduce latencies.
- Antenna: 50Ohm antenna (connected via host PCB)
- Supported radio frequencies: 868.3MHz ASK / 902.875MHz FSK
- Data rate: 125kbps
- Receiver sensitivity (typ, at 25°C): 868.3MHz ASK: -93dBm; 902.875MHz FSK: -98dBm
- Maximum input power (typ, at 25°C): -23dBm
- Transmit power (typ, at 25°C): 868.3MHz ASK: +10dBm; 902.875MHz FSK: +1dBm
- Supply current (at 2.0V): 25mA
- Serial Host Interface: UART according to ESP3 Standard (with TURBO option)
- Dimensions: 19.0mm x 14.7mm x 3.0mm (all +- 0.3mm)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C