Swissbit iShield FIDO2 Security Key – available at Rutronik
The iShield FIDO2 USB-A / NFC Security Key is protecting online accounts with strongest and most trusted hardware authentication – simple, secure and flexible.
Swissbit is already known for reliable protection of data and devices. With the new iShield FIDO2 Security Key Swissbit now also enables users to protect private and professional online accounts with the strongest and most trusted hardware-based authentication options. iShield is the Swissbit product family brand for plug-and-play security products.
The iShield FIDO2 provides users a secured access to websites, applications and online services. It protects users against online attacks, like phishing, social engineering and account takeover. By applying asymmetric cryptography and using a hardware security key, the login procedure to web services and online accounts is performed with maximum security. iShield FIDO2 supports USB Type-A and NFC (for use with mobile devices). The new stick is produced in the Swissbit factory in Berlin (Germany), which ensures the usual manufacturing quality and robustness. Customizations are also possible if required.
Swissbit iShield FIDO2 enables easy integration into own systems and applications with various security options. It is designed in particular for customers from the following sectors:
- Companies and their IT infrastructures → simple and fast deployment across entire enterprise IT
- Online and web service providers → additional security feature for customers
- Plug-and-Play. Works with FIDO2 and U2F compatible websites and services.
- Security. Public and private key cryptography.
- Durability. Fully molded, robust and water-resistant housing.
- Mobility. Touch authentication for USB-A interface; Tap-and-go authentication (NFC) for mobile devices.
- Platform compatibility. Supports common Operating Systems (Windows 10, macOS, iOS, Linux, ChromeOS, Android) & Browsers (Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari).