STMicroelectronics – X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 Motion MEMS & Environmental Sensor Expansion Board for STM32 Nucleo
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo.
It is equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around the LSM6DSL 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope, the LSM303AGR 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor and the LPS22HB pressure sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I²C pin, and it is possible to change the default I²C port.
- LSM6DSL MEMS 6-axis iNEMO inertial module with 3D accelerometer (up to ±16 g) & 3D gyroscope (±125 up to ±2000 dps)
- LSM303AGR MEMS 6-axis compass with 3D accelerometer (up to ±16 g) and 3D magnetometer (±50 gauss)
- LPS22HB MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature sensor
- DIL24 socket for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and examples for all sensors compatible with STM32 Cube firmware
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Weather station
- IOT accessories
- Motion detection
- In-door navigation
- Distance measurement
- Vibration analysis