Diodes – AP7330 – 300mA High PSRR Low Noise LDO with Enable
The AP7330 is a low dropout regulator with high output voltage accuracy, low RDS(ON), high PSRR, low output noise and low quiescent current. This regulator is based on a CMOS process, with a 300mA output current.
The AP7330 includes a voltage reference, error amplifier, current limit circuit and an enable input to turn it on and off. With its low power consumption and line and load transient response, the AP7330 is well suited for low power handheld communication equipment.
The AP7330 is packaged in SOT25 packages, allows for smallest footprint and dense PCB layout.
- Low VIN and wide VIN range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Guarantee output current: 300mA
- VOUT accuracy ±1%
- Ripple rejection 80dB at 1kHz
- Low output noise, 60µVrms from 10Hz to 100kHz
- Quiescent current as low as 45µA