STMicroelectronics – Reduce your Motor Drive Design Time and Efforts with ST SLLIMMTM Modules
ST’s SLLIMM™ small low-loss intelligent molded module family of IPMs combines optimized silicon chips, integrated in three main inverter blocks.
- Short-circuit rugged IGBTs
- Freewheeling diodes
- High-voltage gate drivers
- Discrete gate resistors
- Integrated bootstrap diodes
Protection and optional features
- Smart shutdown function
- Comparators for fault protection against overcurrent and short circuit
- NTC sensor for temperature control
- Op-amps for advanced current sensing
- Deadtime, interlocking function and undervoltage lockout
They are available in the DBC-based SDIP package offering extremely low thermal resistance with optimum quality level and cost effectiveness or in the full molded 3.5 cm² SLLIMM-nano package (NDIP) which is ideal for small, built-in motor applications up to 100 W in free air.