ROHM – lsolated Gate Drivers
ROHM – Isolated Gate Drivers
ROHM developed new highly reliable, high-speed isolated gate drivers featuring low power consumption.
Their integrated isolation function uses proprietary coreless on-chip transformer technology, which is used in
several devices like compact, isolated devices like gate drivers, temperature detectors, voltage monitors or
standalone isolators. The gate driver offers optimized driving in order to leverage the performance of various
SiC, IGBTs and power MOSFETs.
- Isolation function integrated using proprietary coreless transformer technology
- Original circuit design utilized for high CMR dV/dt > 100kV/μs
- Protection Functions: FLT output, UVLO1, UVLO2, short-circuit/temperature protection
- Gate Drive: 3A drive (min.), soft turn off (adjustable), active Miller clamp, supports negative power supplies
- DC/DC converters
- Chargers for EVs, HEVs, and PHEVs