RECOM – RACM600 – 600W peak AC/DC power supply for industrial, household and medical applications
The RACM600-L Series multi-purpose AC/DC power supplies for universal input range of 80 to 275Vac deliver up to 450 Watt natural convection cooled average output power to industrial + medical grade applications.
For short peak power demands of nonlinear loads up to 600 Watt dynamic output power is available or even for long term usage when sufficient system airflow is provided through the units. The main output has a wide adjustment range of +/-20% and a 5VSB auxiliary output covers housekeeping power demands up to 0.5A. With a clear focus on system up time and long term reliability only high grade components are used in conservative design approach which even has O-ring circuits on board for parallel operation with active current sharing control.
An isolation of 4kVac input to output and 2MOPP conditions to meet BF requirements is certified to UL/IEC60601 standard. For industrial applications, the series is certified to IEC/EN62368 safety and for household appliances to EN60335. To support easy system integration in compliance to relevant emission and immunity standards a sufficient margin to EMI emissions class “B” limits are supported without the need for external filters. Remote sensing, ON/OFF CTRL on analogue lines or PMBus for control and monitoring is on board as standard as well.
These versatile Power supply units with less than 8” x 4” and 1U height in a rugged mounting frame construction can be fixed from topside or via threaded inserts on the bottom as well on the back side and operate from universal AC inputs of 80 to 264Vac or from DC inputs.
- 600 Watt peak power or with provided system airflow
- 400-450W convection cooled output power
- Active current sharing (1+1); single wire; O-ring provided
- Remote On/Off; PSU-Good and remote sensing signals
- Output adjustment range of +/-20%
- 5VSB standby auxiliary output 0.5A
- PMBus control and monitoring
- 4kVAC/1min isolation
- Metal frame construction enables top and bottom side mounting
- 5000m operating altitude (3000m medical)
- universal input: 80 – 275Vac
- Medical patient monitors and automated measurement equipment
- Industrial test and measurement
- Enclosed apparatus without forced air ventilation
- 1U shelf-applications
- rugged industrial automation
Suitable for BF applications with low audible noise through convection cooling like
- hospital beds
- patient monitoring
- imaging, diagnostic
- industrial equipment
- datacom applications