OSRAM – Pulsed LASER Reference Designs
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors have launched two reference design boards for pulsed LASER diodes. One board features a single channel LASER diode with driver, the other board a 4 channel LASER emitter with drivers. Typical applications for pulsed LASER diodes are LIDAR and LASER range finders.
Single channel reference design with SPL S1L90A_3 A0
The board was designed in cooperation with EPC, a manufacturer of GaN-FETs, and features:
- OSRAM OS – 1 Channel SMT Pulse LASER, SPL S1L90A_3 A0
- EPC eGaN® FET Technology
- Peak LASER current: 40A for Popt = 120W, and higher currents are possible
- Pulse width ~2ns (FWHM)
- Option to measure the LASER current
- Vlaser max = 80V
The single channel reference design board can be ordered as LASER1025 in our webshop rutronik24.com.
Quad channel reference design with SPL S4L90A_3 A01
The board was designed in cooperation with GaN – Systems, a manufacturer of GaN-FETs, and features
- OSRAM OS – 4 Channel SMT Pulse LASER SPL S4L90A_3 A01
- GaN FET Technology
- Firing of all 4 channel simultaneously
- Peak LASER current: 40A/ch total current 160A for Popt = 480W
- Pulse width ~3ns – 3.5ns (FWHM)
- Vlaser up to 150V
The quad channel reference design board can be ordered as LASER1033 in our webshop rutronik24.com.
For more information please contact our local sales person.