JAE – JK06 Series – VG95234 qualified circular connector for industrial equipment
JAE has launched the JK06 Series, waterproof circular connectors for railway vehicles and related electronic equipment. The JK06 Series can be widely used for various industrial equipment, such as machine tools, robots, communication devices, and sound devices in addition to railway vehicles. The JK06 Series is designed in accordance with the German VG95234 specifications and has superior environmental resistance with one-touch mating structure using a bayonet locking system. Because the compatibility with international standards is often required for overseas railway vehicles, the JK06 Series is also compliant with NFF61-030 (French standards: Rolling stock), EN50467 (European standards: Railway applications Rolling stock) and others frequently used in Europe.
Features of VG95234 Qualified Circular Connector “JK06 Series”
- One-touch mating type connector using a bayonet locking system compatible with VG95234 (German circular connecter specifications)
- Inter-mateable with other products that are compliant to the same standards.
- Durable structure which is resistant to vibration and shock.
- Compatible with harness assembly using a conduit.
- Water resistant equivalent to IP67 rating when mated (proven waterproof at 1m for 24 hours)
- Compatible with the following standards often required to be met for overseas railway vehicles
- NFF61-030 French standards: Rolling stock – Electrical connectors – General
- NFF16-101,102 French standards: Railway rolling stock – Burning behavior – Choice of materials.
- BS6853 British standards: Code of practice for fire precautions in the design and construction of passenger carrying trains
- N50467 European standards: Railway applications Rolling stock Electrical connectors, requirements and test methods
- EN45545-2 European standards: Rolling stock fire safety testing
Railway vehicles related devices, computers, business machines, communication devices (terminals, mobiles), measuring device, broad casting/ sound devices, machine tools, robots, servo motors, and other various industrial equipment such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment
(In common for both receptacle and plug)
- Maximum Rated Current: Contact unit maximum 13A
- Contact Resistance: 2.5m ohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC 2550 V r.m.s.
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 M ohms min.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 Deg. C to +100 Deg. C
- Durability: 500 times min.
- IP Protection Rating: IP67 min.