Introduces the Smallest Highest CV Polymer Tantalum Capacitors in the Industry – AVX
AVX Tantalum Asia Corporation has released a new high CV extension to its F38 conductive polymer undertab 47uF, 6.3V polymer capacitors in the small 0603 M case size. F38 polymer capacitors feature low and flat impedance over a wide frequency range due to low ESL attributed to its undertab structure and low voltage derating rule of only 20%.
47uF/6.3V (M case 0603/1608 metric) is the smallest 47uF, 6.3V polymer tantalum SMD device on the market.
- RoHS Compatible
- 20% derating together with low ESR and stable capacitance
- Low-profile 0603 and 0805 with 0.75mm and 0.9mm max height
- Low failure rate 1%/1000 hours defined at 85C and full rated
- The F38 series new M case, 47uF, 6.3V is the highest CV in the smallest package on the market
- The F38 series S case 0805(2012 metric) low-profile, height reduced to 0.9mm, has no direct competition
- Offers combination of high capacitance, small size and low impedance.
- No decrease in capacitance with DC bias.
- Not causing any vibrations of the substrate. (no piezoelectric effect)
- Smartphone, tablet PC, digital camera Power supplies all welcome decrease of the area of the circuit substrate