Infineon – EasyDUAL™ CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module 1200 V in half-bridge configuration with AlN ceramic
New EasyDUAL™ CoolSiC™ MOSFET modules in half-bridge configuration were updated with a new aluminum (AlN) ceramic. This advanced material will support customers in high power density applications like Solar, UPS, traction auxiliary inverters or even ESS and EV Charger.
The newest solutions with AlN ceramic come in half-bridge configuration with 11mOhm Rdson in Easy 1B package and 6mOhm Rdson in Easy 2B package.
Customers will benefit in different directions from the new high performance ceramic. Most important is the improvement of the Rthjh by 40%, which will increase the output power or further improve the lifetime.
In addition, these modules are equipped with the best-in-class CoolSiC™ trench MOSFET technology for a superior gate-oxide reliability.
– Easy 1B, 2B module packages
– 1200 V CoolSiC™ trench MOSFET
– Half-bridge configuration
– High performance aluminum nitride ceramic
– PressFIT technology
– Easy design-in
– High degree of freedom for the inverter designer
– Better thermal conductivity of the DCB material
– Superior gate-oxide reliability
– Power density and compact design
– Minimization of cavity between module and heat sink
– Superior gate-oxide thickness for highest reliability
– Energy Storage
– EV Charger
– Traction auxiliary inverters
|Rutronik Number||Part number||OPN||SP-Number||Package|