Infineon – CIPOS™ Micro Intelligent Power Module (IPM) IM240 series
CIPOS™ Micro is a family of compact IPMs for low power motor drive applications. The IM240 series is the latest member in this family. It is a cost-effective power solution featuring RC-DF IGBTs, 3 -phase half-bridge gate drivers and NTC thermistor.
The reverse-conducting IGBT within the IM240 series offers a power capability of 80 W without heat sink and 240 W with heat sink.
Customers can choose between different package variations: surface mount (SOP 29x12F), standard through-hole (DIP 29x12F) or through-hole with long VB pins. This gives designers a high degree of flexibility when designing systems, such as refrigerator compressors, room air conditioner or hood fans or other home appliances.
– 600 V, 3 A (IM240-S6) & 4A (IM240-M6)
– RC-DF IGBT
– UL-certified temperature sense (NTC)
– Compact package with three lead-form options available (DIP, DIPF, SOP)
– Integrated NTC thermistor for temperature sensing
– Protection features e.g. shoot-through protection
– Increased power capability of up to 240 W with heat sink
– High level of integration for easy design and space savings
– High degree of design flexibility
– Temperature feedback
– Refrigerator compressors
– Room air conditioner fans
– Hood fans
– Small home appliances
– Motor control for industrial automation
– Heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
Product overview incl. data sheet link
|Rutronik Number||Part Number||OPN||SP Number||Package|