Infineon – 62mm power module 1200 V with IGBT4 – FF600R12KT4
The 62mm power module is a well-established module design with isolated baseplate and screw main terminals. The four baseplate mounting holes enable fast, cost-efficient and easy module assembly. The 62mm module housing is optimized for highest system availability, realized by high thermal cycling capability. It provides a minimum of service cost and off-time losses.
The FF600R12KT4 provides the highest power density in the standard 62mm housing and is equipped with a fast trench IGBT4 chip.
It is tailored for drives, UPS and solar applications.
With the introduction of the FF600R12KT4, the portfolio of IGBT4 62mm modules now offers 200, 300, 450 and 600 A power ratings with a fast trench IGBT.
– 600 A/1200 V
– Fast trench IGBT4 chip technology
– Established 62mm module design with isolated baseplate
– Robust standard housing, screw main terminals
– Highest power density in standard 62mm package
– Low stray inductance of 20 nH and symmetrical internal construction
– Increase in lifetime by a factor two compared to IGBT3
– Increase in power cycling capability by a factor four compared to IGBT3
– Optimized design for creepage and clearance distances
– Full module portfolio of mature housing technology over voltage classes and current ratings
– Motor control and drives
– Solutions for solar energy systems
– Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
|Rutronik Number||Part number||OPN||SP-Number||Package|