Infineon – New OptiMOS™ power MOSFETs 60-250V in SuperSO8
Infineon‘s OptiMOS™ best-in-class (BiC) power MOSFETs in SuperSO8 package offer the lowest on-state resistance (RDS(on) ) enabling reduced losses at a good price/performance ratio. The new BiC MOSFETs in SuperSO8 package extend the OptiMOS™ product portfolio and enable higher power density in addition to improved robustness, responding to the need for lower system cost and increased performance. Low reverse recovery charge (Qrr) impro-ves the system reliability by providing a significant reduction of voltage overshoot, which minimizes the need for snubber circuits, resulting in less engineering cost and effort.
The 175°C rating facilitates designs with either more power, at a higher operating junction temperature, or longer lifetime at the same operating junction temperature. In addition, with the increase in the temperature rating, 20 percent improvement in the safe operating area (SOA) is achieved.
- Lowest RDS(on) enables highest power density and efficiency
- Higher operating temperature rating to 175°C for increased reliability
- Low RthJC for excellent thermal behavior
- Lower reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Power tools
- Low voltage drives
- Class D audio applications
- Reduced system costs through less paralleling
- Lower full load temperature
- Thermal robustness