STMicroelectronics – New 4-line high speed protection for portable, industrial and automotive application
The HSP061-4M10 is intended for any applications with high speed external ports including those in harsh industrial environment like HMI, industrial computer or gateway. Its low leakage current and µQFN-10L package make it equally ideal for portable applications such as mobile phones, notebooks and tablets. The automotive grade version HSP061-4M10Y is now also available.
The HSP061-4M10 is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines. The ultralow variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth makes the device compatible with 3.4 Gbps. The device is packaged in μQFN-10L 2.5 x 1 mm with a 500 μm pitch, which minimizes the PCB area.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 8.7 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance: 0.3 pF
- Low leakage current: 70 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B: — 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: — 8 kV (contact discharge) — 15 kV (air discharge)