AVX Extends & Improves its THH 230°C Hermetic Series High Temperature SMD Tantalum Capacitors
AVX’s THH Series, which already features the highest temperature ratings of any SMD tantalum capacitors available on the market, now includes several new capacitance & voltage ratings & improved temperature ratings for “I” case components.
THH 230ºC Hermetic Series high temperature SMD tantalum capacitors, which, more than two years after their introduction, still feature the highest temperature ratings of any SMD tantalum capacitors available on the market. AVX has also improved the performance of the THH Series’ “I” case components, extending the maximum rated operating temperature from 215ºC to 230ºC. The series now features capacitance values spanning 6.8µF to 100µF, voltage ratings spanning 16V to 63V, and minimum lifetimes of 1,000 hours at 230ºC and 0.5VR and 10,000 hours at 200ºC and 0.5VR.
Features / Benefits:
- Operational condition 230°C / 0.5UR / 1000hrs or 200°C / 0.5UR / 10.000hrs
- Ceramic case hermetic packaging
Applications / Advatages / Selling Points:
- Manufacturing and screening utilizing AVX patented Q-Process to effectively remove components that may experience excessive parametric shifts or instability in operation life
- Extreme temperature applications
- Lead free termination finish option available