4D Systems Smart OLED Display
Low-cost OLED display graphics user interface solution
Visit this product in Rutronik 24 – Link
- 128 x 128 resolution, 65k true to life colours, PMOLED screen.
- 1.5″ diagonal size, 45.5 x 33.5 x 6.1mm. Active area: 27mm x 27mm.
- No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle.
- Easy 10 pin interface to any external device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET, IO1, IO2, 3.3V.
- Powered by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX graphics processor highly optimised for 4DGL, the high level 4D Graphics Language.
- 2 x GPIO ports supports:
- Digital I/O
- A/D converter with 8/10bit resolution
- Complex sound generation
- Dedicated RTTTL tune engine
- Multi-Switch Joystick
- Dallas 1-Wire
- 10kbytes of flash memory for user code storage and 510bytes of RAM for user variables (255 x 16bit vars).
- 1 x Asynchronous hardware serial port, TTL interface, with 300baud to 600kbaud.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports 64Mb to 2Gb micro-SD memory cards. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- Comprehensive set of built in high level 4DGL graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts).
- 4.0 – 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: 36 x 36 x 13.7mm (including corner plates).
- Weighing ~10g.
- Display Viewing Area: 27 x 27mm
- Back plate with 4 x 3 mm holes for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS Compliant.
- CE Compliant (Modules with the CE Mark)
THIS DISPLAY CAN BE ADAPTED TO ARDUINO SBC WITH 4D Arduino Adaptor Shield II DISMON1274