TTS Series – New Product Introduction Touchless Switch
TTS – Touchless Metal Line Switch
Market Trend: Why touchless ?
• Transmission of viruses and bacteria via surfaces is not a new topic.
• The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly raised the consciousness of this human activity, particularly as it relates to man and machine interface.
• This gives rise to increased demand for touchless activation of equipment and appliances, consequently creating demand for non-contact switches
• Manufacturersare steppingup to the demandand offeringa widevarietyof technologies
• Design engineersand buyersmust carefullytaketypes of technologies intoaccount. For example, false signalsundercertain conditions (i.e., splashingwater, drips, rain, colors) can trigger unintentionalswitching.
• The opticaltechnologyTOF (Time of Flight), whichisusedin the SCHURTER TTS, providesa preciseprogrammable function. The accuracyof technologycombinedwithindividualprogrammingof eachswitch preventsthe potentialfor malfunction.
TTS – Unique Selling Proposition
TTS – Technical Data
• Housing and Actuating Area Stainless Steel
• Illuminated Ring (Ring Illumination) Polyamide
• Detection distance – default setting: 60-0.02mm
• Flexible input voltage 5 – 28 VDC
• Switching Voltage max. 42 VAC/ 60 VDC
• Switching Current max. 100 mA
TTS – Applications
• Sanitary applications
• Parking systems
• Vending machines
Contact Person: Burak Duman [Burak.Duman@Rutronik.com]