The EVALKIT-ROBOT-1 is an evaluation kit offering a ready-to-use servo brushless solution.
Thanks to the high integration level of the STSPIN32F0A driver, the control board provides a powerful power stage, the analog circuitry implementing current sensing and overcurrent protection and a Cortex-M0 microcontroller performing a Field-Oriented Control with closed-loop positioning. All packed into a 40 mm x 40 mm Footprint. The maxon EC-i 40 motor, thanks to the optimized magnetic circuit, offers a very high torque density and very low cogging torque. In combination with the maxon ENX 16 EASY 1024 pulses incremental encoder, it is an excellent choice for reliable, robust and high-precision position and speed control. The Power stage consist the STL7DN6LF3 N-Mosfet.
- 36 V/6 Apeak power stage
- STSPIN32F0A advanced 3-phase motor controller embedding Cortex-M0 MCU
- STL7DN6LF3 60 V, 35 mΩ Dual N-channel MOSFETs
- Hall sensors
- Position control loop based on Field Oriented Control
- MODBUS communication protocol through RS-485
- Extremely compact footprint (40 mm x 40 mm)
- maxon EC-i 40 100 W 3-phase brushless DC motor
- maxon ENX 16 EASY 1024-pulse incremental Encoder
Product overview incl. Datasheet link
|Description||Supplier Partnumber||Rutronik Partnumber|