Telit Bravo Evaluation Kit – Start your IoT journey now with Telit’s ready-to-use Evaluation Kit
Bravo is compatible with the most common open-hardware platforms, like Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And it can also be used as a standalone solution with Telit’s powerful AppZone API. In a standalone mode application software can directly run on the module integrated application processor, which allows the development and execution of applications on the module CPU itself.
The kit features Telit ME910C1-WW, one of Telit’s flagship modules with broad frequency band coverage and support of LTE-M, NB-IoT as well as 2G fallback.
Bravo includes three Bosch Sensortec high-performance motion and environmental smart sensor chips to make Bravo a complete IoT development platform. It is ideal for experimenters and seasoned designers who require a complete and affordable platform, making IoT development fast and easy to deploy.
- Ideal for rapid IoT application design
- Arduino stackable (UNO, Zero, Leonardo, Yun, etc.)
- Raspberry Pi stackable (all models of Zero, 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Mounts ME910C1-WW module, featuring LTE Cat M1/NB1 and GSM/GPRS connectivity
- High-performance Bosch Sensortec motion and environmental sensors, providing accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, temperature, pressure, humidity and volatile organic compounds (VOC) information
- Smooth software integration with dedicated libraries
- Access to USB and UART module communication ports
- Ready for OneEdge* onboarding.
* OneEdge is Telit’s award-winning, module-integrated software and services suite that accelerates development and simplifies management of IoT solutions