Non-Embedded WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Modules
The PAN9010 and PAN9020 are 2.4GHz ISM band wireless radio modules for implementing WLAN functionality into various electronic devices. They are a cost-effective, low-power operation and system-on-chip (SoC) solution.
The PAN90x0 series enables wireless network adapters and cards to be built with low total bill-of-material costs. The modules combine an excellent 802.11 wireless radio, baseband processor, medium access controller, encryption unit, CPU, boot ROM with patching capability, internal SRAM, in-system programmable flash memory and many other powerful supporting features and peripherals.
Furthermore the low-power operation supports deep sleep and standby modes by using the on-board power management unit. The PAN90x0 series is suitable for wireless network systems based on WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz where a small form factor, highly integration, high throughput data rate and low RF expertise are required.
The PAN9010 comes without antenna whereas the PAN9020 has a ceramic chip-antenna integrated. Both versions can be ordered either with USB or SDIO HOST interface.
The PAN90x0 series is certified according to CE, FCC and IC.
- Surface Mount Type 22.75 x 13.5 x 2.4 mm³
- Operating in the 2.4GHz ISM band
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70°C
- Supply Voltage 3.0 – 3.6V
- Supports IEEE 802.11
- IEEE 802.11b/g payload data rates
- IEEE 802.11n high throughput data rates
- IEEE 802.11i security standards AES-CCMP, WEP, TKIP, AES-CMAC and WAPI
- IEEE 802.11e Quality of Service (QoS)
- Coexistence Interface for external co-located 2.4GHz radios (e.g. Bluetooth)
- Tx power up to +18 dBm (IEEE 802.11b CCK) and +14dBm (IEEE 802.11g ODFM)
- High Rx sensitivity:
- -98dBm (IEEE 802.11b DSSS 1Mbps)
- -76dBm (IEEE 802.11g OFDM 54Mbps)
- -74dBm (IEEE 802.11n MCS7 HT20 65Mbps)
- -71dBm (IEEE 802.11n MCS7 HT40 135Mbps)
- Marvell® 88W8782 WLAN System-on-Chip (SoC) solution inside
- 0 or SDIO interface
- Integrated shielding to resist EMI
- Manufactured in conformance with RoHS
- Imaging Platform
- Gaming Platform
- Consumer Electronic
- Portable Application
- Health & Fitness
- Smart Energy
- Printer, Digital Picture Frame
- Game Console
- TV, Media Player
- PC, Tablet, eBook
- Home Gateways, Medical devices
- Thermostat, Control panels