Nordic Semiconductor – nRF51 Dongle
Development and test dongle for Bluetooth Smart, ANT and 2.4GHz applications.
The nRF51 Dongle is a development tool for making Bluetooth® Smart, ANT and 2.4GHz applications using the nRF51 Series SoCs. It has a standard USB connector and can be plugged directly into a PC USB port. The nRF51 Dongle supports standard Nordic tool-chain software with Segger J-Link OB Program/ Debug and also ARM® mbed software. Additionally there is a user-programmable RGB LED and 6 solder pads for GPIO/ interface connections.
The nRF51 Dongle can be used as a useful and highly cost-effective Bluetooth Smart packet sniffer using Nordic nRFSniffer software allowing detailed data related to Bluetooth Smart communication to be captured and analyzed. Using the Master Emulator firmware and the Master Control Panel Software it enables setting up of a peer device that you can use to test the connection of your application.
- Supports Bluetooth Smart, ANT and 2.4GHz development
- Supports nRF Sniffer – Bluetooth Smart protocol sniffing firmware
- Supports Master Emulator – Bluetooth Smart Peer connection firmware
- Virtual COM port interface through UART
- Segger J-Link OB and ARM CMSIS-DAP Program/ Debug supported
- ARM mbed enabled
- Drag and drop MSD programming
- User-programmable RGB LED
- 6 solder pads for GPIO/interface connections
- nRF51 Series software development
- Bluetooth Smart packet sniffing and analysis
- Bluetooth Smart Peer connection device