Reflective optical sensor well suitable for Pulse Oximeter and Heart rate monitor
Most of the Pulse Oximeters employ a transmission type optical sensor on their probes. It is necessary to clamp a projecting part of the human body, such as a finger and an earlobe. And clamping causes problems to be solved such as oppressive feeling and blood flow blocking.
We have developed the reflective optical sensor mounting IR / RED LEDs and one photo transistor in an small thin package which can provide the reflective measurement without clamping, and provide a solution of the problems.
- Providing reflective optical measurement to Pulse Oximeter
The NJL5501R provides the reflective optical measurement, and it can chage the probe from clamping type to attaching type.
- Employing the emission wavelength range required by Pulse Oximeter
The NJL5501R employs the emission wavelength range required by Pulse Oximeter, therefore it can provide a high precision measurement.
- The industry’s first 1-package reflective optical sensor for Pulse Oximeter
The NJL5501R is the industry’s first 1-package reflective optical sensor mounting IR / RED LEDs and one photo transistor in a small and thin package.
- Peak emission wave length
660nm ± 3nm (RED)
940nm ± 10nm (IR)
- Output current
1.0mA to 4.3mA (RED)
145µA to 580µA (IR)
- Outline COB Package (1.9mm x 2.6mm x 0.8mm)
- Pb-free, Halogen-free
- Compliant with RoHS directive
Pulse Oximeter / Heart rate monitor