Maxwell 3,0V 540F ULTRACAPACITOR CELL BCAP0540 P300 S18
High Power Energy Solution in Compact Form Factor
Maxwell Technologies’ 3.0V 540F ultracapacitor cell (BCAP0540 P300 S18) is the latest addition to Maxwell’s full featured lineup of energy storage solutions designed to provide support of the latest trends in renewable energy wind turbine pitch control systems, small UPS systems, consumer and industrial electronics, and medical equipment. The 3.0V 540F ultracapacitor cell has the greatest energy content among Maxwell’s medium cell family and is designed for performance and system optimization in a long life, small form factor. Whether used alone,integrated into a module assembly, or in a hybrid configuration, Maxwell’s ultracapacitor products will help reduce the overall cost and size of the system while improving return on investments for the customer.
Ultracapacitors are the technology of choice for high energy and high power applications because of their longer operating lifetime, low maintenance requirements, and superior cold weather performance when compared to batteries.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High power and energy cell with low ESR
• 1,500 hour DC life at rated voltage and maximum
• Designed for up to 1 million duty cycles*
• Small 35mm diameter enabling compact system designs
• Snap-in terminals for easy PCB mounting
• Compliant with UL, RoHS, and REACH requirements
• Wind Turbine Pitch Control
• Backup and UPS System
• Consumer and Industrial Electronics
• Medical Equipment
• Emergency Lighting