KEMET R41B Y2/X1 EMI SUPPRESSION FILM CAPACITOR
X/Y Suppression capacitors are used in mains-connected applications to minimize the amount of conducted common mode and differential mode electromagnetic interference present in many electrical devices. All products are UL/ENEC/CQC Certified.
The R41B is a radial metallized polypropylene EMI suppression capacitor, first to market technology with combined rated voltage, harsh environment, high-temperature, and extended life capabilities. R41B is the unique and best solution for applications where the smallest lead spacing, volume (mm3) and best THB Performance are vital for the electronics designs at the rated voltage. These benefits place this capacitor in many industries such as automotive as DC/DC and DC/AC converter, wind and solar energy, and industrial applications.
• Capacitance Range: 0.0022 μF – 1.2 μF
• Rated Voltage VAC : 350 V (50/60 Hz)
• DC Voltage Rated up to 1,500 V
• Hipot Test up to 4KV peak | 60 s
• Lead spacing: 10.0 mm – 37.5 mm
• Smallest lead spacing with Grade IIIB
• Harsh Environment Capability
THB Performance 85°C | 85% R.H. | 1,000 h
350 VAC | 1,500 VDC
Grade IIIB in accordance with IEC
• High Temperature up to 125 °C | 2,000 h
• Halogen-free option is available upon request
• Automotive grade (AEC–Q200)