Infineon – OptiMOS™ 5 80V / 100V automotive MOSFET in SSO8 and S3O8 packages for 48V applications
Infineon is extending its product family of 80V and 100V.
MOSFETs based on OptiMOS™ 5 Silicon technology. The MOSFET family is offered in SSO8 package with its 5×6 mm² footprint for medium power and the smaller S3O8 for lower power applications, such as 48V auxiliaries, but also automotive LED lighting.The new MOSFETs have tightened VGS thresholds in order to support designs with parallel MOSFETs, providing a very low system level RDS(on) . Next to the low RDS(on) types, a broad selection of 80V and 100V MOSFETs with higher RDS(on) is on offer.
- RDS(on) down to 3.1 mOhm (80V) and 4.0 mOhm (100V) in SSO8 package
- Higher RDS(on) variants in 80V and 100V in small S3O8 package
- Reduced conduction losses
- Optimized switching performance
- Reduced form factor compared to traditional SMD packages
- 48V-12 VDC-DC converter
- 48V battery management systems and power distribution
- 48V e-booster, e-compressor and e-suspension
- 48V auxiliaries
- best in class RDS(on)
- Lower package resistance and inductance
- Broad MOSFET portfolio offering with various package options