Infineon – iMOTION™ MADK starter kit for IMM101T smart IPMs
The EVAL-IMM101T Starter Kit is designed to give an easy-to-use motor drive solution based on the iMOTION™ IMM101T Smart IPM. It provides a fully-integrated motor drive solution designed for PMSM/BLDC motor drive applications such as fans, pumps and compressors.
The starter kit EVAL-IMM101T was developed to support customers during their first steps designing applications with IMM101T Smart IPM and comprises other necessary circuitry required for “out-of-the-box” evaluation of IMM101T Smart IPMs, such as rectifier and EMI filter stage, as well as isolated debugger section with USB connection to the PC.
– Nominal input voltage 110VAC – 230VAC
– PCB size is 88.9mm x 89.5mm
– On-board EMI filter
– On-board debugger with 1kV isolation for isolated communica-tion to PC via USB
– Single shunt current sensing configuration by default
– NTC to reduce inrush current
– Measurement test-points compatible with standard oscilloscope probes
– RoHS compliant
> Low power BLDC motor drives, for consumer and industrial applications
> Fans for air conditioner and kitchen hood
> Pumps for washing machines
> Low power fridge compressors
– Evaluate iMOTION™ IMM101T Smart IPMs for your application
– Easy to start evaluation – shorter cycle time to final product
– Get your motor running within one hour
The combination of the MCE2.0 iMOTION™ motor control engine integrated into IMM101T devices, together with the gate driver and six MOSFETS offers a complete motor drive system in a compact 12 x 12mm² surface mount package, minimizing external components count and PCB area.
Product overview incl. data sheet link
|Rutronik Number||Part Number||SP Number|