DIN-Rail Components & Modules
This picture shows…
FMAC RAIL from Schurter:
1- stage filter for 1 and 3- phase systems, DIN Rail Mounting
- Chassis: DIN rail montage
- Line filter in industrial Version, 1 stage, high attenuation
- Especially effective against asymmetrical interferences in the frequency range
From 100kHz up to 30MHz
- Easy and time saving handling
- Protection against interference voltage from the mains
Possible interferences generated in the equipment are strongly attenuated
- Especially designed for electric switch and control cabinets
- Suitable for use in equipment according to IEC/UL 60950
- VDE Certification
- UL File
Power Supply from RECOM:
AC/DC Din Rail Power Supplies REDIN Din Rail Power Supplies for Standard or Side Mounting
- Compact 60W or 45W Modules, 24V or 12V Output
- High Reliability Components to Guarantee a Long, Trouble-Free Life
- Universal Input Voltage Range (85-264VAC / 120-300VDC)
- DC OK Signal
- Fully Protected: OVP / OCP / SCP / OTP
- UL / IEC / EN 60950-1 (CB), UL 508 and CE marked
Industrial Relays and Sockets from Finder and Song Chuan:
Focus at Rutronik is the Power Relay Group.
Rutronik offers a broad range of high quality products for all applications as well as special approved parts for white good applications, home automation, renewable energy, and industrial exercise. Our suppliers provide all approvals like UL, VDE, CSA, TÜV etc. We offer different contact materials so you can select the best solution for your need. All available coil voltages can be offered.
Heat Sinks from Assmann wsw
ASSMANN WSW components offers beside the wide range of standard heat sinks an expertise in the production of customer tailored heat sink solutions. In cooperation with industrial, telecom and automotive customers ASSMANN WSW components develops customer tailored heat sinks based on customer requirements. Technical service at the customer location by an experienced sales team in terms of creating the layout of the heat sinks, heat calculation and the application analyse is the first step.
ASSMANN WSW components further offers sample service, adjustment works, the manufacturing of the customer tailored heat sink and the final assembly of active components and by request the mounting of the heat sink into the end application. All these services are offered by the ASSMANN WSW components owned factory in Slovakia. A high quality customer – tailored product is guaranteed by the use of high tech CNC machining centres and sawing machines. A brought range of ASSMANN WSW components owned press tools enables the customers to have a cost effective choice on different existing profiles.
USB3.1 (Type C) Connector from JAE:
- New small form factor
- Scales for future USB bus performance
- Supports scalable applications
- USB3.1 signaling supported 10Gbps currently à 20Gbps in future
- User friendly- Reversible insertion
- No spring contacts in receptacle (Consider the damage risk for device)
- Friction lock equipped
- Enhanced EMI performance
- Power delivery supported (3A / 5A)
USB 3.0 Connector from Molex:
|Meets High – Durability – Class (5000 mating cycles) requirements of USB 3.0 specifications||Sustains robust, reliable connectivity over high frequencies specifications of mating and unmating|
|Meets all USB 3.0 specifications faster than USB 2.0 and ensures devices are sufficiently powered when required||Provides data rates up to 10 times|
|High-temperature, halogen- free plastic material used in housing solder-mount compatibility in application processes||Withstands IR reflow temperatures of up to 255°C while maintaining|
|A variety of PCB- mount designs in upright, vertical and right-angle orientation||Gives greater design flexibility and higher degree of designs freedom to customers|
|Wide range of contact heights (from 0.36 to 6.09mm) applications||For greater vertical space-savings in low-profile and other|
Adam Tech Combination Mod Jack with Dual USB are a perfect choice stacked design to save PCB real estate. Features include High Performance for Maximum EMI suppression and many LED color options.
The option for Integrated magnetics add yet another way to save space on the PC board and increase efficiency.