Diodes: Dual Phase Synchronous Rectified Buck Controller
The AP3595 provides protection against a number of potential faults within high current applications:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
The accuracy, current balance, offset current setting and cost make it ideally suited to DT Graphic card/workstation applications.
The Diodes Advantage:
The AP3595 provides Dual Phase Synchronous Rectified Buck Controller solutions for High Current Desktop PC Applications.
12V+12V Bootstrapped Drivers with Internal Bootstrap Diode
- The bootstrap diode is built-in to simplify the circuit design and minimize external part count.
- Soft-start, operation Frequency, Current Balancing, Compensation, Drop setting and Dynamic Output Voltage
Package – U-QFN4040-24
- Provides a good thermal solution
Reference Voltage Output with 1% Accuracy
- Meets accuracy requirements of GPU and DDR on high current application.