ASUS Tinker Board S – Edge Computing
With the Tinker Board S, ASUS is offering an embedded Single Board Computer in a 1,8″ form factor for DIY enthusiasts and makers, with a need for a longer product availability and stability.
Ideal for High-Quality Media Playback, Computer Vision, gesture recognition or Image processing!
- based on Rockchip RK3288 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A17 processor with up to to 1.8GHz
- Mali-T764 GPU with support for AFBC (ARM Frame Buffer Compression), OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.1, DirectX 9.3
- High performance dedicated 2D processor
- 4k 10bit H265/H264 video Decoders for 4k video decoding @ 30Hz
- 1080p video decoders for VC1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP8
- 1080p video encoder for H264 and VP8
- Video post processor for de-interlace, de-noise and enhancements for edge/detail/color
Flexible Memory configuration for better Edge computing!
- OnBoard 2GB dual channel LPDDR3
- OnBoard 16GB eMMC storage for more performance and stability
- Micro-SD Slot for additional storage capacity and flexibility
IoT friendly connectivity gives massive support for IoT Edge computing developments!
- 1x Gb LAN RTL8211E-VB-CG
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi & BT 4.0 + EDR
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 1x 15-pin MIPI CSI slot for camera
- 1x 40-pin I/O Header with well known pinning
- up to 28x GPIO pins
- up to 2x SPI bus
- up to 2x I²C bus
- up to 4x UART
- up to 2x PWM
- up to 1x PCM/I²S with sleve mode support
- 2x 5V DC power pins
- 2x 3.3V DC power pins
- 8x Ground PINs
- 1x Power-on-Header with 2 pins
- 1x eMMC-recovery-Header with 2 pins
- 1x 3.5mm AUDIO jack from RTL ALC4040 audio codec
- 5V DC power input with 2 – 3A as Micro-USB connector (supports low power voltage input detection)
Good software support for flexible application development!
- Debian based Linux distribution for smooth and functional experience out of the box
- LXDE desktop environment, based on Debian 9
- integrated plug&play NTFS support
- Android support
Available at Rutronik24
Compatible to our 4D Systems Primary 5.0″ TFT – GEN4-4DPI-50CT-CLB
Read More at