Amphenol RADLOK™ Series for Battery Management Systems (HEV Market)
Utilizing Amphenol’s latest R4 RADSOK Technology, the RADLOK™ product line was designed to be compact and robust.
Power interconnect products in today’s market often require additional mounting hardware (e.g. washers, clamps, bolts, nuts, etc.) making them prone to costly labor expenses for installation and routine maintenance.
Paired with Amphenol’s RADLOK™ PIN, the single finger operation lock feature allows end users to connect any power distribution/storage system in a quick and secure manner.
The RADLOK™ product line is the answer to industries where a custom, reliable, easy to install, rugged, and cost effective solution is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Current Rating: 70A – 400A at 80°C ; 750A at 25°C
- Voltage Rating: 1000 V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Tool-Free Mechanical Locking
- Secondary Locking: Stamped Lug Version and Tubular Lug Version
- Field Crimpable and Overmolded
- High Cycle Durability – 500 mating cycles
- RoHS Complaint
- Flammability Rating: UL94 V0
- Available in Black, Red, Orange (custom color available upon request)
- Pre-Assembled and Supplied with Cable
Available Cable Sizes:
- 3,6mm, for 10mm² Cable
- 5,7mm, for 16mm² up to 25mm² Cable
- 8,0mm, for 35mm² up to 50mm² Cable
- 10,0mm, for 50mm² up to 95mm² Cable
- 12,0mm, for 95mm² up to 120mm² Cable
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Solutions
- Power Box
- Battery Storage