1.8V MICROPOWER CMOS ZERO-DRIFT OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS From Diodes: AS2333
New High Precision Op-Amp AS2333
The AS2333 is dual CMOS operational amplifiers designed with chopping stabilization technique. This product can provide ultra-low input offset voltage (8μV typical) and near zero-drift over time and temperature. This technique also eliminates 1/f noise, and the cross over distortion presented in most rail to rail input operational amplifiers. The high-precision, low quiescent current amplifier offers high-impedance inputs that have a common-mode range 100mV beyond the rails, and rail-to-rail output that swings within 50mV of the rails. Single or dual supplies as low as 1.8V (±0.9V) and up to 5.5V (±2.75V) can be used.
The device is optimized for low voltage single supply application, especially for low-power high precision applications.
- Meets 2.5V,3,3V,5V popular power supply domain for portable application
- Minimizes errors associated with input offset voltage.
- Provides high precision signal chain
- Low power consumption for portable application
- Maximize input voltage swing
- The AS2333 is available in standard 8-pin SO-8, MSOP-8 and U-DFN3030-8 (Type E) packages, and is specified for operation from – 40°C to +125°C.
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Handheld Test Equipment
- Medical Instrumentation
- Sensor Signal Conditioning
- Low Voltage Current Sensing
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 8μV (typ)
- Zero Drift: 0.02μV/°C (typ)
- 0.01Hz to 10Hz Noise: 1.1μVPP
- Low Quiescent Current: 12μA per Amplifier
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Bandwidth 350kHz
- Slew Rate 0.12V/μs (typ)
- MSOP-8, SO-8 and U-DFN3030-8 (Type E) Packages
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant
- For automotive applications requiring specific change control (i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/200, PPAP capable
If you need samples contact us…. we have stock!