Transcend – New Industrial SD Card Series SD100I / SDHC100I
Industrial Temperature SD100I / SDHC100I Cards
Transcend’s Industrial Temp SDHC100I cards combine the advantages of large storage capacity and flexibility of industrial operating temperature range (-40°~85°C), making them the best solution for tough industrial environments where performance and reliability are essential.
Continued Reliable Performance Despite their extra-small dimensions, Transcend’s SD100I / SDHC100I memory cards come equipped with advanced features such as built-in ECC, wear leveling and intelligent block management. The series supports enhanced S.M.A.R.T. commands, power failure protection, and excellent shock resistance, providing exceptional long-term reliability and data protection.
Availability and Warranty
Memory cards of Transcend’s SD100I / SDHC100I series are available from 128MB up to 4GB capacity and carry Transcend’s Two-year Limited Warranty. The Industrial Grade SD Card series is fully tested for compatibility and reliability.
- Flash Type: SLC
- Max. R/W Performance (Vary by density): Read: 17MB/s, Write: 17MB/s
- Op. Voltage (V): 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Op. Temp. (C): -40 ~ 85°C
- Dimension: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Support SD command class 0, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8
- Compatible with SD Specification Ver. 3.01 (UHS-I mode is not supported)
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch
- Built-in ECC, Wear leveling and power failure protection functions
- S.M.A.R.T support
- Support ESD IEC 61000-4-2
- Card Lid material: PC + ABS Order