Solidigm’s innovative Client SSD Series – P44 Pro and P41 Plus
With the P44 Pro and P41 Plus Series, Solidigm has announced its first two branded Client SSDs since becoming a standalone company in December 2021. The P44 Pro solid-state storage drive (SSD) is a high-performance client SSD for today’s most demanding workloads. With blazing-fast speed and excellent power efficiency, the P44 Pro is the world’s premier SSD for enthusiasts. The P41 Plus is an innovative PCIe 4.0 product that delivers the industry’s best combination of performance and value to PC users for everyday productivity and gaming.
Solidigm P44 Pro – the world’s premier enthusiast SSD
The P44 Pro is the most powerful client SSD Solidigm has launched to date and the premier enthusiast SSD on the market. Solidigm’s flagship client SSD delivers spectacular PCIe Generation 4.0 performance, with up to 7,000 MB/s sequential read speeds. It provides a superb combination of speed and efficiency in Solidigm testing, meeting or exceeding published performance specifications while drawing just 5.3W. Combining cutting-edge NAND technology with powerful software, the P44 Pro delivers high performance users require in demanding applications. The P44 Pro is available in 512GB, 1TB, and 2TB capacities.
- Built for gaming on modern PCs
- Launch, load, and get to the next level more quickly
- Ideal for content creation on modern workstations
- Quickly import assets, convert file types, launch design tools, and export projects
- Designed for power and thermal efficiency
- Optimized for power savings and thermal efficiency, delivering consistent performance with minimal throttling to game harder and longer without concerns about performance loss due to excessive power and heat
- Enhanced endurance and reliability
- High durability allows users to write more data and read it back with fewer errors over the life of the SSD, so users can write hundreds of GB to the drive every day over a five-year warranty period, enabling the P44 Pro to provide consistent high performance for the life of the drive
- Compatible with Sony PS5
- The P44 Pro meets or exceeds Sony’s published specifications for the PS5
Order P44 Pro at Rutronik24
|Order P44 Pro at R24|
Solidigm P41 Plus – the company’s first branded SSD
The first product with the Solidigm™ brand, the P41 Plus highlights the company’s commitment to delivering an industry-leading portfolio of storage solutions that includes high-performance SSDs for the client, cloud, and data center markets. Capable of delivering up to 4,125 MB/s sequential read speed, the Solidigm P41 Plus represents a breakthrough in cost efficiency, delivering great PCIe 4.0 performance at a price that won’t break the budget for everyday PC users. The Solidigm P41 Plus features 144-layer 3D NAND and is widely available in an M.2 2280 form factor in capacities of 512GB, 1TB, and 2TB. For increased design flexibility, the Solidigm P41 Plus is also available to OEMs in 2230 and 2242 sizes.
- Performance with Impact on real-world workloads
- Solidigm has taken a thorough approach to client workload analysis and SSD design across many use cases – from daily student and office work to enthusiast-level gaming and content creation – to understand the actual components of user experience. As a result, Solidigm has designed the P41 Plus to work best for the real-world workloads and applications that you use daily.
- Power and Thermal Efficiency
- The P41 Plus is optimized for power savings and thermal efficiency to help deliver consistent performance with minimal throttling.
- Endurance and Reliability
- The P41 Plus is highly durable, allowing you to write more data and read it back with fewer errors over the life of your SSD. You can write hundreds of GB to the drive every day over a five-year warranty period, enabling you to rely on the P41 Plus to provide consistent high performance for the life of your SSD.
- Increased Performance and Consistency with Solidigm Synergy
- Combine the P41 Plus with the Solidigm Synergy software for a complete client storage solution. Solidigm Synergy enhances performance with a new level of communication between the P41 Plus and your PC, enabling the SSD to optimize your most important files and optimizations for quickest access.
Order P41 Plus at Rutronik24
|Order P41 Plus at R24|
Solidigm Synergy™ software
In a move that reinforces Solidigm’s commitment to being a new paradigm in solid-state storage, the company has invested significantly in storage software to unlock the best possible user experience. The result is Solidigm Synergy™ software, an optional but highly recommended suite that includes both a storage driver and a Windows application with robust drive health monitoring tools. The Solidigm Storage Driver supports host-managed caching by monitoring usage patterns to identify high-priority data, keeping the most important items in the cache, and enabling faster reads as the drive fills up. Solidigm Synergy™ software helps to optimize performance with P44 Pro and P41 Plus and “closes the gap” between the host and storage device. The software enables users to view drive health reports and trigger useful manual functions. The software is free and available to download at https://www.solidigm.com/synergy
Solidigm is a leading global provider of innovative NAND flash memory solutions. Solidigm technology unlocks data’s unlimited potential for customers, enabling them to fuel human advancement. Our origins reflect Intel’s longstanding innovation in memory products and SK hynix’s international leadership and scale in the semiconductor industry. Solidigm became a standalone U.S. subsidiary under SK hynix in December 2021. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Solidigm is powered by the inventiveness of more than 2,000 employees in 20 locations around the world. For more, information about Solidigm click here.