Rohm – BD7682FJ-LB – Quasi-Resonant converter
This is the product guarantees long time support in the Industrial market.
BD768xFJ series is a Quasi-resonant controller type DC/DC converters that provide an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. Quasi-resonant operation enables soft switching and helps to keep EMI low. Design with a high degree of flexibility is achieved with switching MOSFETs and current detection resistors as external devices. The built-in brown out function monitors the input voltage as part of system optimization. The burst mode function reduces input power at low power. BD768xFJ series include various protection functions, such as a soft start function, burst function, per-cycle over-current limiter function, overvoltage protection function, overload protection function, and brown out function.
BD768xFJ series include a gate-clamp circuit for optimal driving SIC-MOSFET.
- Quasi-resonant method（Maximum frequency control 120kHz）/Current mode
- Low power when load is light ( Burst operation) / Frequency reduction function
- VCC pin : under voltage protection / over voltage protection
- Leading-Edge-Blanking function
- Over-current protection (cycle-by-cycle)
- ZT trigger mask function
- ZT Over voltage protection
- AC voltage correction function
- Soft start
- Brown IN/OUT function
- Gate Clamp circuit
- MASK Function
Industrial equipment, AC Adaptor, Household appliances